Man Beats Son To Death For Refusing To Do Homework


  This is pure wickedness, not child training. According to Emirates 24/7, A 37 year old Nigerian man in Pakistani gave a hit to his 12 year son for not doing his school assignment.
 He told the police "I punished him and prevented him from going out. I asked him to stay at home and do his homework. He was been careless so I SLAPPED him in the face, but he continued drawing in his book, I got angry and beat him up again then again asked him to do his homework.
 Then I gave him milk and asked him to continue doing his homework. However he started vomiting and told me he had stomach pain."
The man claimed he took his son to the hospital by 10:30 pm but the hospital said the boy was brought in by midnight and after some tests he died. Presently the man has been sentenced to 10 years in jail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog