Exclusive: Nigeria's Celebrity, Yemi Alade Explains How Hackers Almost Took Away Her Career

 
Yemi Alade
Photo source: ketekete.com
One of Nigeria's sensational singer, Yemi Alade while on an interview with HF Tv, explained how hackers almost ruined her career.
 She said "Sometime last year, my Instagram account was hacked. It was a very sad time  for me. It actually happened on Valentine's Day. I received a Valentine's message from the hacker via my e-mail, insulting me saying 'hahaha, you will see what I will do with you'."
 "I wept so badly asking rhetorically 'what are you doing to a brand that I have protected for so long ?"
 "First of all, the hacker posted a picture of Snoop Dog with a bag of marijuana and captions it 'please come and smoke with me'."
 "I was like, Jesus Christ, who is going to believe my story ? The hacker went further to entice Phyno, asking him to come for a 'a good time'."
 But Phyno allegedly turned down the hacker by telling the hacker, "this is not the Yemi Alade I know."
 Yemi Alade concluded saying that, what pleased her most was the way Phyno turned down the hacker's request.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog