Governor Ayade Promises Ikom LGA Governor’s Lodge and Political Appointments

Ayade In Ikom
The Governor of Cross River State, Senator Ben Ayade during his 5 –day tour of the central and northern senatorial districts of the state has promised to build a governor’s lodge in Ikom Local Government Area.



 The Governor also promised to add up to 100 more people to his cabinet, urging people of Ikom to be patient with his administration.



 Governor Ayade said, while he was received at the Ikom stadium “I am a very old head on young shoulders, so I can pass for a youth and I can also pass for an elder. The cardinal challenge that I have today is to ensure that I stamp out hunger and so as I speak today, I am talking with the Chairman, you have eleven wards in Ikom and right here in this stadium we are going to recruit another 100 people into government.”

Enter your email address below to get FREE updates:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog