Mother Abandons Child in Motherless Babies Home and Marries Another man

Motherless babies home
Motherless babies home in Nigeria

Paul Jubril, a 34-year old jail returnee has alleged that his wife Blessing Ochonogor dumped his daughter and went to live with another man.

 Paul Jubril said to the police "I went to Suleja prison. When I came back in January 2017, I couldn't find my wife and two kids. It was later I heard that my daughter Ifeoma was at an orphanage home at Arab Road, Kubwa Abuja."
Paul said, while trying to consider what could have led Blessing to do what she did, Paul said "I remember we had a misunderstanding in 2015 but I didn't know she would pack out of the house with our two children, Peter Smith who is seven years old and Ifeoma who is two years and three months"
The Police found out that, after leaving her husband's home, Blessing who has had two kids for two men before moving in with Paul, took her baby to an orphanage home where she lied to them that the baby's parents had died.

 After dropping the baby at the orphanage, she was said to have moved in with another of her suitors as her fourth husband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog