Jay-Z Openly says he cheated on Beyonce in New Album


Jay-Z dropped his long-awaited new album, 4:44 on Friday, June 30, 2017.
After Beyoncé aired details of his infidelity on her album Lemonade, the US rapper has now addressed the scandal on his new album, 4:44.

Addressing the moment, rapping, "You egged Solange on, knowing all along all you had to say you was wrong / You almost went Eric Benet, let the baddest girl in the world get away. I don’t even know what you woulda done, in the future, other niggas playing football with your son.”
The Eric Benet reference pertains to the R&B singer and actor who was unfaithful to Halle Berry.
Jay-Z also says he would “probably die with all the shame” if he had let the episode break up his relationship with his daughter Blue Ivy Carter, "What good is a menage a trois when you have a soulmate / You risked that for Blue?”
He also references the most infamous song on Lemonade, Sorry, where Beyoncé sings: “Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home / Today I regret the night I put that ring on ... He only want me when I’m not there / He better call Becky with the good hair.” Jay-Z raps: “I’ll fuck up a good thing if you let me / Let me alone Becky! / A man who don’t take care of his family can’t be rich.”

This is Jay-Z's first since 2013’s “Magna Carta, Holy Grail."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog