‘I Started Calabar Blog as a Passion but today it’s a brand’-Hope Obeten

Hope Obeten speech

Mr. Hope Obeten, the CEO and Founder of CalabarBlog.Com, a Blog that showcases a digital guide about everything Calabar has revealed that he started his blog as a passion but today has grown to be a brand of its own.

 Mr. Hope who is also the Research & Marketing Executive at Calabar International Convention Centre (CICC), Calabar, Cross River State made this known on Monday 28th of August 2017, as he received participants of the Digital Summer Academy 2017 hosted by Afterschool Centre for Career development (ACCD).
In a round table dialogue with the young minds who had interest in tech, Mr. Hope Obeten said “I learned basic digital skills myself and then I created Calabar Blog in 2013 with a free host (blogspot).


“My first post had only 6 views but today we have millions of views, my passion kept Calabar Blog growing to the stage it is today.

“I started Calabar Blog as a passion but today it’s a brand of its own”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog